[WEB4LIB] Free web based services used on library web sites

Marieke Napier M.Napier at ukoln.ac.uk
Fri Oct 13 12:37:53 EDT 2000

Polly,

An article on using Externally-Hosted Web Services appeared in issue 23 of
Ariadne.

http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue23/web-focus/

You may also want to look at a review of externally-hosted statistical
packages .

http://www.exploit-lib.org/issue5/software-used/

The magazines run by UKOLN use a number of externally hosted services, if
you browse the magazines I'm sure you will get lots of ideas.

http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/
http://www.exploit-lib.org/
http://www.cultivate-int.org/

Regards