[WEB4LIB] software to verify external links

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 29 16:03:55 EST 2000

Hu:

My Fav linkchecker for the last couple of years is Xenu
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

-Sam (Rutgers U. Libraries  Webmaster)

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163