[WEB4LIB] :CueCat -- any progress??

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at TCCD.NET
Mon Nov 27 13:53:55 EST 2000

And the prize goes to the man from New York -
CueCat is a MARKETING GIMMICK
That is all it is.
One reason our IS people -- while not forbidding its use - refuse to bother
supporting it.

Now - the concept and the technology - that DOES have some promise for
information professionals.  But if we want it used in that manner - I fear
it will be up to some of the wizards among us to develop it.

Paul H. Gray,Manager - Library LAN & CLC
TCC Northeast Campus Library, Hurst, TX
817-515-6623
"Those Williams boys they still mean a lot to me - - - Hank and Tennessee"