[WEB4LIB] :CueCat -- Any Progress? Kind of.

Julie James JJames at lva.lib.va.us
Mon Nov 27 12:05:44 EST 2000

The key to CueCat is to ditch the disk that came with the Cat and download
the 1.1 software directly from the website http://www.cuecat.com/. Uninstall
the old first.

It was fun for a day or two. I only have it at my office, but I do most of
my magazine reading at home (where I don't have a persistent web
connection).

Julie
~~~
Julie James