Does this exist?

Wilton Library Association wla at mail2.nai.net
Sun Nov 26 19:04:26 EST 2000

Karen,

I haven't actually tried it out, but I talked with the EBook Systems people
at EBook World, and they have a product that might do what you're looking
for.  It's called FlipAlbum, and it's designed for making virtual photo
albums that can either be saved to a CD for distribution or run in a
browser.  Sorry I can't really give you any more info.  I can tell you that
the salespeople I spoke with seemed very anxious to get people to use the
product.

You can find more (including a free trial version) at:
http://www.flipalbum.com/

As far as I know, the product doesn't have any image manipulation utilities
so you would have to do that in something else (photoshop, etc), but it will
create a searchable, cataloged collection that can be viewed either on or
off line.

Sandy
Sandra Clockedile
Systems Librarian