[WEB4LIB] managing websites and maintaining standards

Tony Barry me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
Fri Nov 17 22:30:23 EST 2000

At 10:37 AM -0800 17/11/2000, Suzanne Reymer wrote:
>This fairly daunting task has been made even more challenging by the fact
>that the state has decided that FrontPage is the html editor of choice.

A traveller lost in Ireland stops at the cross roads and asks an
Irishman how to get to Dublin. The Irishman replied "If I was going
to Dublin, I wouldn't start from here".

>Any practical advice or ideas would be appreciated.

I guess moving to another State is out of the question? :-)

Tony
--
phone  +61 2 6241 7659
mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au

On Aboriginal Policy
"And if governments will not act, then this is a matter on which
people must act to secure a government that will.The dignity and
self esteem of Australia at some point will demand it."

Malcolm Fraser 24 Aug 2000