[WEB4LIB] Re: Beyond Netscape 6

Erwin Wodarczak ewodar at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 16 12:55:44 EST 2000

Is there a version of N6 that does *not* include Mail, Instant
Messenger, and Composer, as with N4.x?  If so, I would think (hope) that
it would load and run faster.

Cheers...

--

Erwin Wodarczak
Records Analyst / Archivist
E-mail: ewodar at interchange.ubc.ca
WWW: http://www.library.ubc.ca/spcoll/

"We do precision guesswork, based on vague assumptions and unreliable
data of dubious accuracy"