[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape 6 is out

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Nov 14 18:42:47 EST 2000

TD> I would say informally
TD> that it matches either IE5.5 or Opera 4.x for CSS support--which is saying
TD> quite a bit more.  Did the discussion there mention specific properties?
TD> And were they looking at the final release?

The specific example was a left border where the colors, font, etc,
weren't shown properly.  Yes, it was the final release. I'm sure of
that, since the guy who first announced it was also the complainant.

Since I've never used that particular feature of CSS, I can't address
how well it works in IE5, etc.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA