Innovative Interfaces Millenium

John Altmeyer altgpz at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 13 16:36:04 EST 2000

Hi.  I am an MLS student at Kent State University.  I am working on an
assignment to evaluate the automation vendor, Innovative Interfaces,
Inc.  We are supposed to come up with a recommendation of whether to buy
the vendor's products or not.  Any comments or opinions concerning this
vendor would be greatly appreciated.  Particularly, I would like to
know:

1.  How do the Millenium products compare to other vendor's products
that you have used or evaluated?
2.  What are the strengths and weaknesses of this vendor?
3.  If you work in a law library, do you think the Millenium products
satisfy the particular needs of law libraries?

If you want to respond to me off list, my address is
altgpz at earthlink.net.

Thanks!
Sue Altmeyer