JOB: HW Wilson Company regional sales rep: IN, OH, MI, KY

Dan Robinson Indexing Services drobinson at info.hwwilson.com
Fri Nov 10 09:58:10 EST 2000

Posted to multiple lists, Apologies for likely duplications

Sales Representative

We’re looking for a sales professional to cover our East Central
territory (Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky).  Not just a person
with publishing experience, but a professional who will set new
standards in developing the territory.  With an approach to work that
reflects a "can do" attitude.

We are the H. W. Wilson Company, whose renowned print and
electronic information and reference publications are supported by
extremely competent sales and support teams.

We require a college degree, a proven track record in sales or
library background and a desire to contribute to the continuing
growth of an industry leader.  Competitive salary and superior
benefits including 4 weeks vacation.

Please send resume/salary history to:

Personnel  Administration
The H. W. Wilson Company