[WEB4LIB] Re: Modified "get" action for forms?

Araby Greene araby at unr.edu
Wed Nov 8 14:30:33 EST 2000

The ASP script is processed on the server, not on the client. While you can
write ASP scripts in JavaScript or Perl, I use VBScript because it's easier
for me. The client doesn't have to support it. My intent was just to suggest
conditionally including fields in the SQL query string, which should be
do-able in PHP, and one of the other responses seemed to address that.

-araby