saving IE history file

Eileen Lutzow elutzow at csuniv.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:47:19 EST 2000

Does anyone know how to save the history file from Internet Explorer 5.x?
I have tried copying the folder \winnt\Profiles\username\history\ to a
floppy, but when I view that file on another PC, the history file of the
PC I'm currently on appears instead.  We are having trouble with students
viewing inappropriate websites and would like to be able to document what
sites they are going to and the dates and times of those visits.  Any
other ideas of how to approach this?  Thanks.

Eileen
***********************

Eileen Lutzow
Systems and Electronic Resources Librarian
L. Mendel Rivers Library
Charleston Southern University
9200 University Boulevard
P.O. Box 118087