OVID gateway access behind firewall

Patricia Fortin PFortin at bcmhs.bc.ca
Mon May 29 18:34:04 EDT 2000

Hi... we are trying to restrict access to OVID gateway from behind a
firewall.  Gateway access is set up so that any computer in the hospital can
access the OVID system because access is via the firewall's ip address.
What we would like to do is block access within the firewall,  and allow IP
access for some computers in the library, but access will be via userid &
password for all other computers.  We are using a Raptor Eagle NT Firewall
v.5.02.  If anyone has done this or knows of a technical solution to this
problem, we would really appreciate hearing from you.  Please reply to me
personally.  Thanks, Patricia.

Patricia Fortin, Manager
Library & Knowledge Management Services
Riverview Hospital