[WEB4LIB] FYI: Raging = Altavista

Henk Matthezing henkm at python.konbib.nl
Thu May 18 15:24:47 EDT 2000

Hanan et.al.

> There is no such thing as "the new Altavista".
> Raging IS Altavista, with a Googlian skin.

Right you are. At the www9 conference, amsterdam, this week, they were in
one salesbooth together. By listening to the sales talk on the new
avantage of altavista 3.0 intranet engine I earned me a T-shirt.

Yeeeaaa, you guessed right again, it is a 'raging' T-shirt. Just afraid
it'll bite my throat off at the collar;-)

Bit off topic, so no comments on this, please?

Vriendelijke groet/Kind regards	      o 		  /\    _/
Henk Matthezing			   _=\--\_     /    \_/
Webmanager Koninklijke Bibliotheek en NL-menu websites
Koninklijke Bibliotheek/National Library of the Netherlands
P.O.B. 90407	                      Phone:  +31 70 3140260
2509 LK Den Haag		      Fax:    +31 70 3140 501
E-mail: henkm at python.kb.nl     or     henk.matthezing at kb.nl
KB: http://www.kb.nl/                 NL-menu: http://www.nl-menu.nl/