Full Control and IE Web Browser

Heidi.Yelk at courts.state.wi.us Heidi.Yelk at courts.state.wi.us
Wed May 17 12:07:07 EDT 2000

Attn: Full Control Users

We use Full Control on our NT workstations.  We allow library users to
browse the Web with both Netscape Communicator 4.7 and Internet Explorer
5.0.  I am trying to use the Full Control events log and reports feature to
monitor which WWW sites are visited (mainly, I want to record how often our
fee-based web subscriptions are being accessed).  The problem is when
Internet Explorer is used, the URLs do NOT show up on the report.  The only
notation is that Internet Explorer was opened and closed. When Netscape is
used, the URLs ARE reflected on the report. How can I get the Internet
Explorer URLs to show up?  I've checked the Full Control manual and do not
see any sections addressing this problem.  Any ideas?
Thanks!
Heidi

Heidi A. Yelk
Reference/Electronic Services Librarian