[WEB4LIB] Screen capture software for web presentations

Mark Gooch goochm at kenyon.edu
Wed May 17 10:43:51 EDT 2000

It may not be the best solution but I have always used the composer feature
of Netscape to capture pages as it also captures the images with the page.
It automatically modifies the code so that it links to the images as they
exist locally on your drive.  There is some work involved if you want to
link subsequent pages as you do need to go in and modify the HTML.  The same
is true if you want to demonstrate searches on the page. For further
instructions on this aspect see my page at:

http://www2.kenyon.edu/people/goochm/alao/page3.html

Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch