[WEB4LIB] Re: Changing Word Files to Acrobat files.

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Mon May 15 10:44:40 EDT 2000

At 07:21 AM 5/15/2000 -0700, Roy Tennant wrote:
>Michael,
>Spend the $100 or so on Adobe Acrobat. That will enable you to create PDF
>files directly from Word, in the manner that Tara described (she must have
>forgotten that Word does not have this capability natively, you need the
>Acrobat suite installed). Good luck,
>Roy

Ah! I thought because he mentioned Acrobat later, he did have it installed and
simply was not choosing that route. I KNEW I was missing something. Thank
you.

If this is something you don't do often, or rarely, you may wish to consider
Acrobat's online service. I noted something about this a little while ago on
another list... where are my notes ... oh, dear.. ah, here we are.

<http://createpdf.adobe.com/>

It's $9.99 a month or $99.99 a year for unlimited processing, which
includes the
ability to process Microsoft Office files. There is also a free trial
available.

Best,

Tara

ResearchBuzz:
" ... without a doubt one of the most consistently
valuable and interesting Internet resources
newsletters available." -- The Scout Report
http://www.researchbuzz.com