[WEB4LIB] How to link to a site

Dan Robinson Indexing Services drobinson at info.hwwilson.com
Fri May 12 10:54:17 EDT 2000

Definitely. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to wade
through a site from the home page to a resource page. Especially
when there isn't a direct link to the resource page from the home
page.

I'll add one caveat. If the link to the resource page is a result of a
search, the link could be very long and may stop working over time.
It would be better to link to the page where the search takes place
and include the search to use.

Dan Robinson
Indexing Services
H.W. Wilson Company