[WEB4LIB] Re: Little popup windows...HTML question

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Tue May 9 18:52:50 EDT 2000

Included in the head of my spawned (and re-used :)) window is the following
bit of script which closes the window in 3 seconds (you can make it shorter
or longer by changing the number from 3000 to, say, 4500 for 4.5 seconds).
This makes it virtually (pun intended) fool proof.

<script language="javascript">
<!--hide
setTimeout('this.close()',3000)
//end hide-->