MS Access to Generate HTML Pages

Martin Kalfatovic KalfatovicM at sil.si.edu
Mon May 8 15:31:42 EDT 2000

I want to use MS Access to generate static HTML files for a small project that doesn't warrant using Cold Fusion or MS ASP for dynamic database access.

I've been doing this for a while (using the "save as HTML" option) to create pages from a report; all of this works well, but as reports are designed for page output, the HTML files generated will only print X number of items per page and then give you the option of "Next/Previous/First/Last" to move through all the items on separate HTML pages.

My question is: is there a way to put a length of "infinite" on the page so that it would create just one long HTML file? The only option I seem to get is legal or standard.

Any hints are welcome!

Thanks,
Martin

Martin R. Kalfatovic