Stubborn Icon

Kathy Gaynor kgaynor at library2.webster.edu
Tue May 2 12:14:51 EDT 2000

And now for something entirely different...

I have an icon on my Windows 95 desktop that refuses to stay put.  I have
dragged all of the other ones to where I want them to be.  This icon
refuses to stay put but keeps jumping back to the top left corner whenever
I start the computer.  Any ideas?

It happens to be the Icon for Netscape but I don't think that should make a
difference.  My systems person couldn't figure it out.

Obviously, this is no big deal and I can live with it, but it's got me
curious.  Thanks.
Kathy M. Gaynor, Reference Librarian		Eden-Webster Library
(314) 968-6950					475 E. Lockwood Ave.
(314) 968-7113  fax					St. Louis, MO  63119
kgaynor at library2.webster.edu