MyLibrary Revisited

peterson, glenn gpeterson at hclib.org
Tue May 16 16:01:47 EDT 2000

Hennepin County (Public) Library has taken a baby step in this vein with "My
Reference Tools", which allows patrons to create a custom list from the
subscription databases we offer. The application runs under Cold Fusion by
Allaire. You can see it at

http://www.hennepin.lib.mn.us/pub/search/reference.cfm

and click on "Personalize this Page".

                    Hennepin County Library
Glenn Peterson                gpeterson at hclib.org
Internet Librarian            http://www.hennepin.lib.mn.us
12601 Ridgedale Drive         Voice: 612-847-8659
Minnetonka, MN 55305          Fax: 612-847-8642