[WEB4LIB] FrontPage question

David (David King) David at KCLIBRARY.ORG
Tue May 16 12:40:50 EDT 2000

I don't think FP will do that. You could get around it by dropping your text
into Word, allowing Word to do it's AutoFormat thing, and then take that
text back in to FP - FP should hold the links then.

-----Original Message-----
From: Luck, Deanne [mailto:LuckDL at apsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 11:24 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [WEB4LIB] FrontPage question

Does anyone happen to know how to get FP to automatically turn a URL into a
hyperlink to that URL?  I'm trying to create pages out of a long report from
our OPAC (200-300 URLs) and have solved all the formatting problems except
this one.  I know in Word you can do this with "Autoformat", but I don't
want to bring it into Word and have it screw up everything else I've done.
You'd think a feature they have in Word would be in FP too.

Thanks,
DeAnne Luck
Electronic Resources Librarian
Austin Peay State University