[WEB4LIB] IDC

Yuliya V Lef ylef at usd.edu
Fri Mar 31 17:59:03 EST 2000

Hi.
We are using Internet Database Connector (IDC) to allow our patrons to
search for the information that reside on several Access Databases.  Right
now, we use separate sets of .idc, .htx, and .html files for each
database. However, we would like to be able to search several databases
simultaneously. I've looked through a number of IDC tutorials and haven't
found an example that would allow such search. Does anyone know if it is
possible? If not, can anyone suggest using something different?

Thank you so much.

Yuliya Lef
Web Resources Librarian
I.D. Weeks Library