[WEB4LIB] link to site with free on-line books

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Thu Mar 30 12:40:31 EST 2000

Hi Kay -

For online books I've used InformIT < http://www.informit.com/itlibrary/ >
and like it, and here are two I've bookmarked but not tried yet:
< http://www.itknowledge.com/ > and
< http://online-books.ora.com/mod-bin/books.mod/webref//index.htm >.

Joy Schwarz                           |  Any sufficiently
Web Coordinator/I.L.L. Librarian      |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System               |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA                      |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org               |      Clarke's Third Law