Survey: Web to Database Integration choices?

Richard Wiggins wiggins at mail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:00:18 EST 2000

For a talk I'm giving at an upcoming library conference, I'd like to learn
more about what Web middleware and database solutions libraries are
choosing.

So if you're willing, please send me a PRIVATE note with a brief outline of
what you use.  An example might be:

We host a database of community services in our area.  The database is
implemented in MS-Access on an NT server.  We use Cold Fusion to connect our
Apache server to this database.  The URL is
http://www.ci.eastovershoe.lib.mt.us

We like this setup because ___________________________________

Please send me a PRIVATE note and I will summarize for the list.  For this
purpose, I'm not seeking information about OPAC-Web gateways or Web
interfaces to turnkey full text databases.

Or if you know of an existing survey in print or online, please send it to
me.

Thanks!

/rich

Richard Wiggins
Consulting, Writing & Training on Internet Topics
www.netfact.com/rww         wiggins at mail.com
517-349-6919 (home office)  517-353-4955 (work)