Reminders about posting policy

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:16:32 EST 2000

Our fearless leader Roy is out of town and away from e-mail for the day,
so I'll take the opportunity to put out a reminder about the Web4Lib
posting policy.

It is a violation of the posting policy to redistribute to the list
copyrighted material unless you have, and include in the message,
permission to do so.  This is a serious issue, and people have been banned
from the list for repeatedly violating this.

Also, please remember that just yesterday there was an announcement about
formats and sizes of postings; list members are requested to post in plain
text with a maximum message size of 10k.  No one has been banned for
violating this rule -- yet. :-}

Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu