[WEB4LIB] RE: Why do children like big type?

Kim Lord kimlord at suffield-library.org
Tue Mar 28 15:28:43 EST 2000

I have found too, with kids that are still fairly young but have papers to
do they seem to think they can get past
the page requirement by making the type bigger.  The first time they pass
in a 2 page paper with 20 font is usually the last time
it happens though.  (kids around 5 grade or so.)

Kim Lord
Kent Library
Suffield CT.