[WEB4LIB] Why do children like big type?

morganj at iupui.edu morganj at iupui.edu
Tue Mar 28 09:28:03 EST 2000

If you working in a library, you might take a look at your children's
books.  You'll find they also feature big print.  I suspect it has
somthing to do with ability to read and comprehend large amounts of dull
text at one time: generally speaking librarians have had more training in
this than six-year olds.

Jim Morgan
morganj at iupui.edu