[WEB4LIB] Google to Integrate ODP into Results

Hanan Cohen hanan at qglibrary.org.il
Mon Mar 27 10:36:37 EST 2000

"Absher, Linda (absher)" wrote:

> Google's plan to integrate the Open Directory Project directories in search results:

I feel so frustrated!

Three years ago I thought of "Yahista"
It was a combination of (you guessed it) Yahoo and Altavista.

You would search for a term, the program would send the query to
AltaVista, get the results and send a domain query to Yahoo, getting the
directory category/s. Then it would show you the AltaVista search result
WITH the Yahoo category/s.

Not three years passes and Google make my dream come true.

Oh well, lets try the next idea...

--
Hanan Cohen - http://www.info.oth.il
***Love and Peace***