[WEB4LIB] Re: Cache in Netscape and IE

Stephen Treger stephen.treger at sdsu.edu
Thu Mar 23 16:10:06 EST 2000

Hear-Hear to that. For our public machines 4.08 is the product of choice.
Though it does have one MAJOR drawback that you did not mention - no email
support.

If you configure another messaging application on the workstation to enable
patrons to send web pages then it isn't a problem.

Either way (4.08 or 4.71) I highly recommend using the Mission Control
product to customize the menus and toolbars. It also allows us to build a
.CFG file preventing users from changing virtually any of the preferences.