[WEB4LIB] HTML help

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Thu Mar 23 01:16:17 EST 2000

Page 288 of Danny Goodman's JavaScript Bible 3rd ed. showcases the reload()
method which would look something like this (after you obtained/gave credit
to Danny and Alex Trebeck and everyone else):
<script>
function hardReload() {location.reload()}
</script>
in the head tags, and then:
<input type="button" value="Start Over" onClick="hardReload">
somewhere obvious