LCD monitors

Mike Diehl mdiehl at bucknell.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:50:12 EST 2000

Folks,

We use roughly 32 of the flat screen monitors in our public area and so
far, it has almost been a year and they have been solid...Students and
outside patrons love them...I provide the  support for them and I'm quite
happy.  The technology has come a long way in LCD panels....We use IBM T55A
, monitors.

just my opinion.

Mike