[WEB4LIB] HTML help

Bill Jenkins wcj1 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:37:26 EST 2000

At 06:33 AM 03/22/2000 -0800, Steve Herminghausen wrote:
>I'm thinking
>that I'll probably have to do some JavaScript work to get what I want (links
>to visited questions aren't visible anymore during the session the game is
>played, or history of visited links could be cleared easily without having
>to explain to people how to clear the history), but I'm not sure where to
>start.  Any suggestions?  Consider me new to but willing to learn
>JavaScript.

I would suggest using styles to declare the color of the links and visited
links, or even simpler, state these in the body tag:

<BODY TEXT="#000000" LINK="#FF0000" ALINK="#0000FF" VLINK="#FF0000">

The above is black text with red links before you click (LINK) and after
you Visit the link (VLINK) and blue links as you click/Activate the link
(ALINK).

BillJ