Thank you re: getting everything I want

Valerie Lawrence lawrencv at OHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 9 17:56:30 EST 2000

Many, many thanks to all the folks who responded to my plea regarding
getting text to display properly and behave itself when it's over a
background border.  I appreciate all your ideas -- there are quite a few
different techniques to try, and I'm hopeful I can find the one that will
give the best result for my time and effort.

What a great pool of wisdom is out there!  Thanks again.

Val

Valerie Lawrence, MLS, Assistant Librarian	<lawrencv at ohsu.edu>
Western States Chiropractic College
2900 NE 132nd Ave.			       Voice  (503)251-5756
Portland, OR  97230			       Fax    (503)251-5759
Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent those of
my employer.  Goodness knows why they hired me.