[WEB4LIB] CSS and Style Sheets

Peter Jorgensen peterj at rand.lcl.lib.ne.us
Wed Mar 8 10:33:45 EST 2000

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Drew, Bill wrote:

> I have just started using CSS and style sheets on our library website.  I
> would like some input from you wonderful people on how the site now looks
> for the second level pages immediately off the main library webpage at:
>
> http://www.morrisville.edu/library/

I don't know if this is a CSS problem or something else, but for some
reason the background color behind your "LibraryLinks" text doesn't come
through consistently; instead, your background pattern ("paperbck.jpg")
shows through, which makes the "LibraryLinks" text impossible to read (at
least for me; this may be due to my colorblindness).

Peter Jorgensen
Reference Department, Lincoln City Libraries
Lincoln, Nebraska
peterj at rand.lcl.lib.ne.us