[WEB4LIB] RE: Viewing PowerPoint2000 Presentations in Netscape

Jennifer Heise jahb at lehigh.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:04:57 EST 2000

Um, what does 'slide sized' mean?

(I am really interested in this, since I've never bothered with
Powerpoint but done all my presentations in HTML -- admittedly using
Composer, etc.-- and am now thinking of going to Dreamweaver to do
outline-like presentations with frames.)

--
/   Jennifer Heise, Web Mgmnt, Lehigh Univ. Information Resources
\ \ Linderman Library, 30 Library Drive, Bethlehem PA 18015
  / Phone (610) 758-3072          Email: jahb at lehigh.edu

"Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard