[WEB4LIB] RE: Hi, (2 monitor question)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 7 10:13:01 EST 2000

Not bad, but I would suggest getting a Mac G4 with lots of RAM and hard
disk space and run Virtual PC. That way you get the two main platforms
that people use (comparatively, not too many people surf the net using
Linux) and you don't waste a lot of time comparing things that probably
don't differ much (the many flavors of windows). The icing on the cake is
that no reboot is necessary, a control-key combination flips you back and
forth between Windows and Mac.

Or, hunt down a cast-off computer and have a second one around to do the
checking. My rallying cry is "Two CPUs for every desk!". I actually think
two is too few, but you have to start somewhere.
Roy