We need an Internet Literary Database

Hanan Cohen hanan at qglibrary.org.il
Sun Mar 26 00:43:41 EST 2000

By Jeffery Zeldman - http://www.zeldman.com/coming.html

[12:30 am]
Every time we mention a book, we feel compelled to link to it, as we'd
link to any other subject matter. Problem: With no comprehensive
non-commercial book resources on the web, we inevitably end up linking
to Amazon.com or a similar commercial resource, and that makes us feel
like book pimps. Solution: The web needs an Internet Literary Database,
similar to the Internet Movie Database, so we can link to books without
looking like we're trying to sell you something.

--
Hanan Cohen - http://www.info.org.il
***Love and Peace***