How do you list all of the electronic journals?

skelsey at lsu.edu skelsey at lsu.edu
Thu Jun 29 13:31:19 EDT 2000

We use a script called dbman (recommended to me by Luc Grondin after I
posted a similar question about a year ago) to organize our ejournals.  Its
free for nonprofits, and is at www.gossamer-threads.com

This allows us to organize them by title, and subject (you can also do
title searching, keyword, etc.).  Its very flexible.

We also use it to list the full text journals in our aggregate databases-
its very easy and not too time consuming once you get the hang of it.  I
use it for several purposes on our site.  Saves a ton of time.

Sigrid Kelsey
LSU Libraries