Libraries Graphics web page removed

Anthony Wilson paw at iglou.com
Wed Jun 28 18:14:12 EDT 2000

Some people on this list have been nice enough to mention my Libraries
Graphics web page as a source for library related clipart. And I have
received some nice feedback from some of you on web4lib. I thought  I should
notify the list that I have had to remove the web page.

The Libraries Graphics page is on a list of copyright infringers at
http://www.imagelineinc.com/clipsite.html . Today I received an email from
George Riddick, the president of Imageline, demanding monetary payment for
the "infringement". I tried to only post "public domain" clipart on the
site, but in my gut I was always a little uncomfortable putting any clipart
up on the web, because the possible copyright issues. My gut was right. My
apologies for any inconvenience.

Anthony Wilson, paw at iglou.com
The Libraries FAQ: a collection of basic information regarding libraries and
librarianship, and an introductory guide to library resources on the
Internet.  http://www.geocities.com/awilson57/