[WEB4LIB] RE: How do you list all of the electronic journals?

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Wed Jun 28 12:44:39 EDT 2000

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, George Porter wrote:

>Peter Scott maintains the Electronic Journals Resource Directory
><http://library.usask.ca/~scottp/links/>, which may be a good starting point
>for observing how various organizations have dealt with this question.

Thanks for the plug. I must say, however, that I have not updated the info
in the directory for a while. I DO intend to get back to it one of these
days....

By the way...I will shortly be announcing a new directory, which will have
links to library homepages, web-opacs, telnet-opacs, Friend's pages,
e-journal databases, e-commerce-affiliate-links, etc....

If you want to beta-test it, please send me e-mail (not to the list) and I
will let you know when it's ready.