How do you list all of the electronic journals?

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Wed Jun 28 11:50:50 EDT 2000

We have both electronic (full text) journals that we subscribe to
individually or get with paper subscriptions and those that come in a
package (ScienceDirect, Dialog and Highwire to name a few) and want one
listing of all of our journals.  We don't know if (or even how) we can list
all of the titles.  Our solution is to list the group list as one entry, but
think it would be better if someone could enter a title and see if we have
access to it.  I guess we could list all of the individual titles in Dialog
Select - but they will change and then we have more work to do.

What is the common practice here?

Also, I have some "mouse over" icons that we like, but the Boss thinks the
shift from image to text is too abrupt.  Is there a way to slow or "smooth"
the change?
Just a pointer in the right direction or web site will be enough.  Or even
to know that there is not a solution would be a help.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary E. Masters
Librarian (Systems)