[WEB4LIB] Expanding D: drive instead of C: drive in Explorer

Johnson Darryl darryl.johnson at nlc-bnc.ca
Wed Jun 28 10:53:56 EDT 2000

 To get the results you want, or close to them, in Windows 9.x
 try this. Edit the shortcut that is used to start Explorer.
 Append the following to
 get Explorer to open with all drives unexpanded and drive D:
 as the default.

 	/e,/root,,/select,d:\

 Modify (by experimenting) to get drive D: expanded as the default.

 HTH,
     Darryl Johnson                    Darryl.Johnson at nlc-bnc.ca
     National Library of Canada
 	-- No National Library of Canada policies or opinions are
 	knowingly reflected in the above.--

 drive for all
 > their work, but of course, whenever you use the windows
 > explorer, the c:
 > drive is expanded and you have to scroll down to find the
 D: drive. A