Microsoft ISA Server

bcplpaul at bensenville.lib.il.us bcplpaul at bensenville.lib.il.us
Sun Jun 25 21:44:32 EDT 2000

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the beta version of Microsoft's ISA
server.  If so,
I would love to hear from you as I am considering it for use as a
firewall and a proxy
server.

>From what I understand, ISA Server is meant to the next version of MS
Proxy Server.
Does this mean that ISA server will have the domain filtering capability
that MS Proxy Server has?  I suppose the easiest thing to do would be to
download the beta and work with it, but, alas, I do not currently have a
Windows 2000 server on which ISA could run.

Thanks for your time and interest.

Paul Mills
CLeaRNET/Adult Services Librarian
Bensenville Community Public Library