[WEB4LIB] Good places to take classes

Darmae Brown DBrown at ci.aurora.co.us
Thu Jun 22 13:35:20 EDT 2000

BCR teaches some of their classes online.  See:

http://www.bcr.org/workshop/web-based.html

I haven't taken any online, since their main office is just down the street, but the classroom ones are very good.

HTH,
Darmae

Darmae Brown
System Coordinator
Aurora (CO) Public Library
303-739-6622
dbrown at ci.aurora.co.us
All opinions are my own.

>>> <SHSLE at aol.com> 06/22/00 11:01AM >>>
Hello folks,

I recently received the MLS.  I am interested in web designer/web master career options and want to take classes. I only have HTML now and am familiar with Frontpage.  Can anyone recommend a good place to take courses?  I am interested in either live classes (I live in Massachusetts) and/or online offerings. I realize that the quality of classes vary widely. Thank you very much for your input.

Cordially,
Shelley