What?

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Thu Jun 22 07:07:07 EDT 2000

I had trouble with Shirky's site (Business2) and could not move around on
the page or move from page to page with any ease.  Is this an IE vs.
Netscape event?  I read Billington's comments and got one impression and
then read the commentary and saw another.  I guess I evaluate by getting a
sense of how much time is spent on each topic and the critical remarks were
brief.

Resign?  Even is the view of Shirky was correct (which I don't see) that is
hardly reason to Billington to quit.  This seems like so much of the new
"zero tolerance" idea.  Why not interact with a person that you do not agree
with?

That is what I try here.

Gary

Gary E. Masters