lookin for a Javascripter'

Steve Garwood sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
Wed Jun 21 17:36:37 EDT 2000

I have a page up at

http://reference.camden.lib.nj.us/sgtest/ which uses Javascript pretty
heavily. Now to be quite honest I'm not a JS person in any right, but the
scripts on the page are accomplishing all but one thing that I need to do.

Question: Does anyone know a way to ensure that when searching the "Search
engine" area on the top of the page that pressing the enter key on the
keyboard will run the search instead of just loading the top frame into the
bottom frame.

...help me today and I'll promise to take a JavaScript class tommorrow :-)

steve

Steve Garwood
Customer Education Librarian
Camden County Library System
203 Laurel Rd., Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)772-1636 x3320 Fax:(856)772-6128
sgarwood at camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.camden.lib.nj.us
http://www.stevegarwood.com

"...Just a lazy cat in a dog-eat-dog world"  - Supreme Beings of Leisure