[WEB4LIB] Library Card Collection

JC cadieux at elibrarybook.com
Mon Jun 19 19:40:15 EDT 2000

> I am starting a collection of library cards to be posted on the Web.

Yesterday, while celebrating Father's Day, I intentionally turned my
backyard grill up full throttle and the chicken wings burst into flames.
While all my aunties were frantically running around wondering to do, I went
rifled their purses and lifted their library cards.  I'll put all their
cards in the post for you tomorrow.

P.S. You are a man of rare creativity and inspiration.  You have my full
support, respect, and admiration.  Carry on!

A sweet kiss on your forehead,

Joe
---
Joseph J. Cadieux (cadieux at elibrarybook.com)
Librarybook, Inc. (860-521-4182 voice)
www.elibrarybook.com  www.libraryland.com

"You come from nothin', you're going back to nothin'.
What have you lost?  Nothin'!" (Eric Idle)