[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader & Netscape troubles

Debra Lords dlords at library.utah.edu
Mon Jun 19 11:32:39 EDT 2000

Core questions, Bob, that you don't mention:
How much memory is on the machine?
How large is the hard drive?
How much of the hard drive is free?
What else is running besides Netscape and Acrobat (tell this by
looking at the running processes (Ctrl-alt-del)?

Things to try (not knowing what you have already tried):
Close down all processes (Ctrl-alt-del) except Explorer and
Systray.  These are all that are NEEDED to run Win95.
Then open Netscape and then try to open Acrobat.
What happens?

--

Debbie

Debra Lords			Experience is what you